February 23, 2011 I will be able to boss around not one but TWO babies. I'm going to be a big sister. My mom is expecting twins, a BOY and a GIRL. We are so excited!!
Yeah!! We are so excited for you and your cute family! Man, Kate looks so beautiful in that picture! She'll be a great big sis I'm sure! Good luck with it all!
Congratulations!! That is so awesome! I heard you live down here now. Let's get together soon and PLAY!! I'd love that!! I hope you are feeling good! :)
Oh my!!! Congratulations! Such fun news. Kim it has been so long since I have seen you (since the good old college days)and I am one of the worlds worst bloggers but I am so glad that I found your blog and clicked on it today. Your little girl is sooo adorable and the fun part to the other news is that we are having twins too and due on February 23rd as well! Small world. We have a 3 year old boy and two more boys on the way. Maybe we can talk twin talk sometime since I have no idea how to do the two newborns at once thing!!! Still so exciting though. Take Care. Danielle (Vranes) Owen daniv1@hotmail.com
ahhhhh! Congratulations Found your blog and had to say hi!! Is it true you moved down to the OC? If so we would love to meet up do Disney, Park the beach meet up for dinner anything!! We are so happy to hear your going to have twins what fun!! Love the HAdfields
Kim!!! How are you? I came across your blog through Katie (Olsen) Park's blog. I hope you don't mind. I just wanted to say CONGRATULATIONS on the exciting news! I am thrilled for you. It'll be a great way to expand your already darling family. Hope your doing well. Feel free to check out my blog (4burghers.blogspot.com)
20 comments:
Well, its about freakin' time! We miss you guys and wish you the best with your all the excitement that is coming your way.
I am so happy for you guys!! Congratulations:)
Hooray! I am so excited for you!
yay!!!!!!!! and that picture of kate is soooo cute!
this is the greatest news! we couldn't be happier for you guys!
That is wonderful! You'll do great with twins! So, so happy for you and Cort!
Yeah!! We are so excited for you and your cute family! Man, Kate looks so beautiful in that picture! She'll be a great big sis I'm sure! Good luck with it all!
Congratulations!! That is so awesome! I heard you live down here now. Let's get together soon and PLAY!!
I'd love that!! I hope you are feeling good! :)
I'm so so so excited for you!! Congratulations!,,,,,,,
Oh my!!! Congratulations! Such fun news. Kim it has been so long since I have seen you (since the good old college days)and I am one of the worlds worst bloggers but I am so glad that I found your blog and clicked on it today. Your little girl is sooo adorable and the fun part to the other news is that we are having twins too and due on February 23rd as well! Small world. We have a 3 year old boy and two more boys on the way. Maybe we can talk twin talk sometime since I have no idea how to do the two newborns at once thing!!! Still so exciting though. Take Care.
Danielle (Vranes) Owen
daniv1@hotmail.com
we're so stoked for you guys! miss you!
yay!! one of each will be perfect! hope you're feeling okay. love you guys!
That is the BEST news!! Congratulations! I hope your pregnancy goes well, and can't wait to see pictures of the twins!
sooooo excited! the twins are going to be adorable.
That picture of Kate is adorable!! Hope you guys are doing great! Miss you!
Yeah!! Congrats, we are so happy for you. Hope you are enjoying your house!!!
ahhhhh! Congratulations Found your blog and had to say hi!! Is it true you moved down to the OC? If so we would love to meet up do Disney, Park the beach meet up for dinner anything!! We are so happy to hear your going to have twins what fun!!
Love the HAdfields
Kim!!! How are you? I came across your blog through Katie (Olsen) Park's blog. I hope you don't mind. I just wanted to say CONGRATULATIONS on the exciting news! I am thrilled for you. It'll be a great way to expand your already darling family. Hope your doing well. Feel free to check out my blog (4burghers.blogspot.com)
Congratulations!! We are SO excited for you guys!!
Oh my goodness, congratulations!!! That is so exciting!
Post a Comment