Thursday, November 4, 2010

Birthday Girl

Kate's 2nd birthday!!
The professional birthday cake my mother and father-in-law made....I know who to ask next year.






The joy of opening a Cinderella doll
Birthday dinner at Farrell's- not sure if she likes them singing happy birthday to her. All she wants is her "yummy" ice cream.

Halloween

Most the night was spent on Cort's leg or in the back of the car eating the candy we were handing out. Halloween is not Kate's holiday. She was terrified of all the scary masks. I think she was wondering why everyone was not dressed in a princess dress like her.

6 comments:

Eric & Gretchen said...

Super cute! Love the cake I didn't know Jenny was so talented.

Jeff, Erin, Macy, Owen& June said...

Holy cow Kim she is the most beautiful little girl I have ever seen! I can't believe she is two already! HOpe you are feeling well and getting ready to be a mom to 3!!! We are so excited for you guys!

Angie said...

Cute little princess! I loved seeing the little glimpse of your pregnant belly too!

Emily Frandsen said...

so cute and fun! wish we there :( and kim your hair looks so good. I love you princess kate!!!

Alysha Sladek said...

Cort, good to talk to you tonight. It's been too long. Check out our blog at sladekfamily.blogspot.com

Send me an email when you get a chance: jimmy.sladek@fmc-law.com

Jimmy

Elise Matthews said...

Kate is getting so old! I can't wait to see her! I'm so happy to see all these new pictures!