Wow Kate is getting so big! She and Macy have the same swim suit!
I like how Luke is coughing into her mouth- nice...
So cute. we love the one of her and her boyfriend. Also the one at the wedding so cute. Love Nicole, grandma and grandpa
those are all so cute! can you email me that picture of our whole family at the temple??? thanks!
Kim...Hey! How are you?? Did you guys move to OC? Let's hang out!! :)
Hey! It has been so fun catching up on your family. You are such a cute mommy! I saw on Ashley's blog that you guys moved and that you have two exciting additions coming your way?! SO FUN!!!! Congrats!
Post a Comment
6 comments:
Wow Kate is getting so big! She and Macy have the same swim suit!
I like how Luke is coughing into her mouth- nice...
So cute. we love the one of her and her boyfriend. Also the one at the wedding so cute. Love Nicole, grandma and grandpa
those are all so cute! can you email me that picture of our whole family at the temple??? thanks!
Kim...Hey! How are you?? Did you guys move to OC? Let's hang out!! :)
Hey! It has been so fun catching up on your family. You are such a cute mommy! I saw on Ashley's blog that you guys moved and that you have two exciting additions coming your way?! SO FUN!!!! Congrats!
Post a Comment