Monday, February 23, 2009

Catch up....

Kate and I were able to visit my sister and her family in San Antonio.  We had so much fun.  Kate was spoiled all week by her cousins and Aunt.  Here are a few pictures of our week.

I was so worried about the plane ride with Kate but she did so well

Maddie and Kate
Ellie always wanted Kate right by her...
Even on the swing.  Kate looks really uncomfortable but she seemed to love it
Check Spelling
Nicole and I had to have some fun of our own

Cole was so sweet with Kate. He was always holding her hand and taking her socks off telling me how cute her feet are.  He also told me that the reason she cries so much is because she doesn't have any hair....it makes her sad.   He is the funniest kid I have ever met!!
We wish we lived by our cousins.  Kate had so much fun with them!



Tour of California

Tyler and Jeremy have made it a tradition to come visit to see the Tour of California.  We love having them here.  It was fun to see Cort, Tyler and Steve so excited to meet all the cyclists.  We wish Dru was able to come, maybe next year.
A famous cyclist that is really famous in Europe and I am sure will become famous here with his good looks
Tyler Hamilton
Kate and I anxiously waiting to see Lance Armstrong ride.  Unfortunately, we were not able to get a good picture of Lance but we were able to see him ride.
Thanks Emily and Peter for my cute dress

11 comments:

Jeff, Erin, Macy, Owen& June said...

How fun you got to see Lance Armstrong. Jeff and I would have loved that! It looks like you guys had so much fun seeing Nicole. Ellie looks so old next to Kate. Kate is so adorable!

Emily Frandsen said...

you're welcome, kate! i can't believe how big she is getting . . . i miss you guys so much! i bet nicole loved having you in san antonio--now come visit us in new york!

jandnrichards said...

I love it. I am very impressed with the update. We had so much fun having you here and seeing the pics. makes me wishyou were still here. We love and miss you guys a ton

Whitney said...

Cute pictures! Kate is getting so big! I love her cheeks. Emmy had fun looking at her little cousin.

Jamie said...

I've been anxiously awaiting a new post. I can't believe how big Kate is already!! BTW, did you get the invite for our blog? I wasn't sure if I had the right email address.

laura said...

She is getting so big! It is fun to see new pictures of her. It looks like you have been keeping busy! Hope things are going well!

Bonnie said...

Kim! Kate is so adorable! Emily got Audrey that matching dress but Audrey's head is still too small for the headband and it always slides on to her face! We need to have playdates soon, i go up to Pasadena for some doctors appts for Audrey!

Tyler and Dru said...

i'm so sad i missed out! tyler is still talking about kate everyday.....oh and about the pork. i swear that meal has become legendary in his life! so funny. i'm glad things are going so well and that you have a happy, healthy baby! i hope to see you guys soon!

mamabear said...

I must say...she is the cutest ever!!! I can't believe it has been 4 months already.
Thanks

ryan and melissa said...

You have the cutest little family. Kate is adorable. And so are your sister's kids! Wow. I can't believe she has three! But she looks the exact same! Hope all is well :)

Wade Family said...

Kim Little kate is so darling. I bet you are just loving it. Next time you come to SLC I would love to catch up with you and meet little Kate. Hope all is well.