Thursday, March 12, 2009

4 months









22 comments:

jandnrichards said...

So cute we love them. Her little outfit looks adorable on her. I can't wait to get one. We love and miss you guys. She is way to cute.

Shanell Farr said...

those are SO cute!

Emily Frandsen said...

ohhhhhhhh! so so so cute! when did you guys have those done? i LOVE them, she is such a little angel and i miss her so much! can we get any copies of the pics?

The Nortons said...

Cute pictures! She is darling!

brownymama said...

Oh my word! Seriously adorable!

petey said...

those pictures are awesome.

i like the colorful fluff you guys have her in for the first set of pictures...

Jeff and Diana said...

oh kim she is precious! her little features are so cute!
this age is so much fun.

Ashley said...

ADORABLE. I can't wait to see Kate in person!!

alyssa said...

KIM! Those turned out Amazing and the skirt was perfect! She looks so cute- i just want to squeeze her!

Poelmans said...

i LOVE these! Love the one w/ her tongue :)

Jeff, Erin, Macy, Owen& June said...

Kim, she is adorable! Wow is it 4months already? How time flies. She is just beautiful and looks so happy!

Candice Carter said...

So cute!!!

Jessica said...

kim! the tutu worked out perfectly! they are SO cute!

mamabear said...

She is a doll!! Love the cheeks! I can't believe she is sitting up already!

Gina said...

She is so adorable! I love the pics! The tutu is such a fun idea!

Alisa Larson said...

What gorgeous pictures!

Whitney said...

Pretty tutu Kate! She is adorable! We can't wait to see her again.

Jamie said...

Love those Kim! I can't believe she is already 4 months old. Crazy!

Nate & Kelly said...

Kate! You are so adorable and now you're blonde! You are so on top of Spring!! Hugs & Kisses!!

Anonymous said...

She is so darling! I can't believe how big she is getting...how about a beach day soon? we miss you all! xoxo, Jenny

youngfam said...

She is so cute!!!

Lorie said...

I can't believe she's already four months. Okay, by now she's probably 5. Those pictures are so cute, and I love the tutu. Who is taking them. I need to get pictures of Landon.