Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Kate's Firsts......



Christmas Morning at grandma & grandpa Townsend

Emmy taking Kate for a stroll in her new baby stroller

Viewing of the the Rose parade floats the night before the parade
Christmas pajamas
Huntington Gardens
Bundled up for the zoo
story time with dad and Emmy

She looks like the kid from the Christmas Story (we live in LA and I bundle her up like we are in Utah)

Hanging with Nicole at the Grove
We love to play with Brooke!

Kate's buddy Baloo 

19 comments:

janae said...

She is absolutely beautiful! I am so glad you posted new pics

The Nortons said...

Don't kids make Christmas so much more fun?! She is darling and I love all the pictures.

jandnrichards said...

Yeah you updated. She has gotten so big and has the best smile. I am so excited to see you guys so soon. Love you

Kerri said...

I was laughing so hard to see cute little Kate crammed into a baby doll stroller! I love that little girl!

Emily Frandsen said...

i miss that little girl and her cute tongue! can you email me some pictures from christmas (or whenever)? we need more pictures of our cute little niece!

kami @ nobiggie.net said...

She is darling! So fun to see you guys so happy with her. :)

Candice Carter said...

She is so cute!! I can't believe how big she is getting!!

Nate & Kelly said...

We can't wait to see Kate this week! Of course, we're excited to see you too!

Jamie said...

Cute new pictures you guys. I love the big coat! Is it cold?

youngfam said...

So cute! I love her christmas dress and red shoes! i better get back to the pictures stockton is on my lap yelling baby kate where's baby kate!

Wade Family said...

So so cute.. Grace pushes Tanner around in her baby stroller too so fun. She is darling so happy for you.

Jeff, Erin, Macy, Owen& June said...

Kim, the one of her bundled up killed me! So funny! She is so cute!

Ashley said...

These pictures are ADORABLE. Wasn't Christmas so much different with a little baby around? I loved it. Kate is so darn cute. I'm so happy for you guys.

laura said...

Darling pictures! You are such a cute family!

Lorraine said...

Kim- love your blog! So cute.

Tyler and Dru said...

I'm SO bummed that i can't come out with tyler in a few weeks! i'd absolutely love to see you and spend some time with your darling Kate! Hope you are all well. we miss you guys.

The Morzelewski Family said...

Kate is so adorable, I am sure you had so much fun with her this Christmas :-) The pic's you had taken of her are so sweet, are you look beautiful!!!!

Debbie said...

Wow, Kate looks so tiny next to that huge dog! She is beautiful!

I added your blog to ours. It is matthewcouts.blogspot.com if you want to add it too!

brownymama said...

Adorable little girl! I loved catching a peek at her "firsts"
Krista