After 6 long months of waiting to post it on our blog and try and keep a secret. I finally feel like it is close enough to let everyone know. We are so excited that we have been chosen by an amazing birth mom to adopt a little GIRL. Cort and I could not be more excited! She is due on October 30th.......3 weeks. I cannot believe it is finally here. Jessica (birth mom) is someone I have become close with over the past several months and have grown to love. We have had the opportunity to meet with her a few times. She is an amazing person and has so many great qualities and she never fails to amaze me. She is beautiful, smart and so fun to talk to. Cort and I feel blessed that she chose us to adopt her sweet little girl. We are getting so so EXCITED. We will keep you posted as it gets closer.
26 comments:
I have been checking your blog everyday to see if there was any news. I'm so glad there is!! I'm so happy for you. Can't wait to see her!
kim i am soo happy for you two. little girls are the best! you better put pictures on your blog as soon as she comes. i will be waiting! congrats!
Congratulations! That is so exciting. You two will be amazing parents!
yay!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I am so excited for you guys!! I can't even wait. You two deserve this and are going to be amazing parents. I love the cali vacation pics. I can't wait to see your little one:)
CONGRATS!!! How exciting...And I love that you stayed in the Pepto house! We stayed in that same one a couple years ago:)
Yes, I spy every once in a while to see if there's any news on the baby. (: I am so happy for you guys! You are such a great girl and will be an amazing momma!
Yeah!!! I just couldn't be happier for you and Cort! Jeff and I just love you guys and know you will be such great parents! 3 weeks...wow that is comin' up! Isn't it amazing how within an adoption everyone involved feels like they are so lucky? Congratulations again! We can't wait to see the little squirt!
Wow, you guys will make such GREAT parents. Congrats! Cant wait to see her!
We can't wait for baby Townsend! She'll be here before we know it!
yay! found you guys!
Congrats guys! I'm so excited for you. You're going to be such an amazing mom!!!
Hi Kim...I found you know that I know your last name! It was fun to see you guys in Disneyland...how random! Congrats again on your little girl. We are excited for you. Let me know if there is anything I can do, and hopefully we'll be seeing a lot more of you guys once we move up to South Pas. l.s.duckworth@gmail.com
Oh my gosh! Congrats Kim! That is so so exciting! And that is so soon- three weeks will be here before you know it... Can't wait to see pictures of the little beauty!
You two are amaizing people, I am so glad that Jessica chose you. Because of who you are, it makes this easier...We love you, Karen
Hooray!!! Emmy can't wait for Tibbie's and Tortie's new baby!!
Congratulations! I am really excited for you, and I think you will be a great Mom. She will be a lucky little girl to have you! Congratulation!
Congratulations! Im so excited for you guys. you will both be great parents.
tess (bennett) vanbrocklin
I am SO happy for you guys! You will be amazing parents! It will be fun to hear more updates so keep us posted! Congratulations Kim!
Congrats you guys! You two will be awesome parents and I can't wait to see pictures! What an awesome birth mom to do what's best for her child. Good luck and we'll be awaiting the day!
Hi Kim, it Jami(erin's sister) I just wanted to say congrats I am so excited for you guys. It is truely one of the most amazing expereinces we have ever been through. And it is something you don't really understand until you have gone through it yourself! Good luck the next few weeks, they can be a little crazy! Everything will be great and you will be awesome parents!
Kim! I don't even know if you remember me...Jen Chapman from way back in the day, but I somehow came across your blog! :) Blog stalking, I'm sure! ha ha ;) Anyways...what a day to come...CONGRATULATIONS! My best girl friend adopted a baby girl about 9 months ago & what a neat and wonderful experience that has been! Well I'm so glad to see you and hopefully we can continue to keep in touch! You look so good & happy! E-mail me so we can exchange info...brownsuga6702@comcast.net
Hey you two... It's been awhile since the FSA conference but we've been thinking about you. We remembered that our little ones were due the same month... We just brought our little man home a wk ago and it's been amazing. We're so excited for you guys. So it's a GIRL! How FUN! Good Luck with everything:)
xoxo,
Seth & Lacey McVea
Whoo hoo! Kim it was so fun to see you the other day! Your baby is due any day now and we have to have our play dates as soon as mine is born too! Email me your email address so I am add you to our blog! KIT!
reply2bonnie@gmail.com
Mitch said he saw you guys at the airport this morning. That means I'm going to wish you a BIG CONGRATS, and continue checking your blog for photos of your new baby. I really am so excited for you guys. Mitch said you looked so happy!! Yay! Hopefully we can get together sometime soon (when you get a few hours of sleep under your belt). Let me know if you ever need ANYTHING!
Yay!!! I had heard you were adopting and am soooo thrilled to see that you will be (actually probably already are) parents! I can't wait to see how you are doing and to see pictures of the little sweetheart, girls are so much fun, congratulations!!!
Post a Comment