Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Introducing....

Kathryne Jayde Townsend was born October 29th at 4:24am in American Fork, Utah.  She weighed 6lbs 8oz and was 19 inches long.  She is absolutely perfect.  Kate is a miracle to our family and our little angel.  We love her so much and love watching her change everyday.  It was a journey getting to this point but worth every minute.   Thank you so much for all the phone calls, emails, texts, and prayers.  We could feel everyones love and support during this process. 







38 comments:

The Waldrams said...

I just love her! She is so tiny and adorable!! Congratulations!Oh and by the way, I'm adding you to my bloglist.

Kerri said...

I seriously just checked your blog this morning hoping for pictures and was sad to not see any! I was so thrilled when my Google Reader pulled your blog up just now with the pictures! Yeah! I am so happy for you guys! She is gorgeous! I wish you lots of sleep!

jandnrichards said...

Yeah I am so glad to see an update. She is beautiful. I can't wait to come and see you guys. I love the one out of the bath. Love you guys

Poelmans said...

yAy!!! What a beautiful girl! So happy for you guys!

mamabear said...

It's about time!!! I thought I was going to have to do a post myself!! She is gorgeous isn't she.
Love you guys.

Angie said...

Yay! It's so fun to finally see a picture of her. She is beautiful. Can't wait to see her in person sometime!

janae said...

Congrats!!! I have been waiting so patiently for this post:) She is beautiful and I am so excited for you guys:)

Kari said...

What a cutie she is! You guys look like such a happy family! Justin and I are so happy for you!

Shanell Farr said...

she is adorable! congratulations again! we're so happy for you guys!

kami @ nobiggie.net said...

Congratulations Kim! That is so exciting. She is darling. I am so happy for you guys.

Jeff, Erin, Macy, Owen& June said...

She is so dang cute!!! Hope you guys are enjoying every second of it:) Congrates again! Love ya, Erin

Jessica said...

yay! you updated your blog! i'm so happy for all of you! i love you guys!

Jeff and Diana said...

oh my gosh she is so precious! i am so happy for you two. little girls are the best!

The Nortons said...

Congratulations! She is so beautiful. I am so excited for your cute little family. Enjoy every second, they grow up fast!

Jenn said...

Kim,

We are so excited for you guys! You will make the best parents. I have to say she is a beautiful baby...hope she's being good for you. I think that's awesome she shares her birthday with Maddie. Congrats!

The Jeff Bylund Family said...

She is so cute! Congratulations!

Lindsay said...

Congratulations...she really is gorgeous!

Nicole said...

she is perfect! I am so happy for your addition.

The Proctor Group said...

She is absolutely beautiful! I am so excited to meet her. Let me know if you need anything. Congratulations again!

Wade Family said...

Congrats.. She is beautiful..I am so very happy for you guys. Enjoy every minute.

Spencer, Katie, Ezra & Luke said...

She is so beautiful!! How exciting and congratulations. Isn't it crazy how you can just stare at a little newborn for hours and hours, thinking every little move is so incredible, she is so precious.

gardnerfamily said...

Kim,

This is Kirstin (Walker) Gardner... I found your blog through Mel Faye's Congrats on your beautiful baby girl! She is gorgeous! It's fun to see how you're doing.

Kirstin

Annie said...

Oh my goodness...she is absolutely perfect! I love that little nose! Congrats and enjoy it!

Muranda said...

i'm a little late on the blog checking, but we have been thinking about you guys! I am so happy to see her, she is absolutely adorable, and you two look so happy. We would love to see you during the holidays!

brownymama said...

She really is adorable! So glad I got to hold her at the wedding!

Tyler and Dru said...

she really is perfect! it was so fun seeing you guys and holding kate. i could have held her all night! i'm sure you're still in bliss. i'm just so happy for you two.

Jamie said...

i seriously love kate. i wish i could have held her longer this weekend - she is the sweetest. we are so happy for you guys!

jen said...

She is darling! I love all her little outfits! Well congratulations & what a wonderful beginning to a (almost) New Year!

Lauren and Bridger said...

hip hip hooray! we are so happy for you guys!

Alisa Larson said...

Yeah, the awaited post! She's so darling! How are you guys adjusting to parenthood? Lots of sleepless night, eh? Congrats!

laura said...

She is absolutly beautiful! Congratulations to you both! Keep posting pictures of your little one...we love to hear the updates!

Luke and Kristin Rudelich said...

Okay...I think she hates her froggy towell(HA HA HA). She is the cutest!!

California Blakes said...

She is beautiful! We'll have to hook her up with my little Bryan some day. They are only about a week apart! Congratulations!
Julianne

Wild Bill said...

Seriously, these are some of the best pictures of the year! You guys are the best, and we love you.

Vanessa Paik said...

Hi there! Love love love the pics! She is just soooo adorable. I hope you guys are doing good with little kate and Kim we miss you at PMC! Hope to see you guys soon. :)

Poelmans said...

holy cow! 36 comments! I just wanted to add another comment to this craziness! We miss you guys! Lets get together this weekend.

Jyl said...

KIM!!! first of all, congratulations, Kathryn is BEAUTIFUL.. I am so sad we moved to Utah, or we could do play dates and mommie and me..sheesh, you are going to be the best little mommie! And second of all, how long have you blogged! we need to be blogging buddies! I added you to my list so I can keep tabbs on you guys! I love you, we were meant to be BFFEandEandE! LOL

Candice Carter said...

Not to sound totally lame, but she looks just like Cort! Congrats on the new little one!!!