Monday, September 22, 2008

Capo Beach 2008

We took a family vacation to San Juan Capistrano in September. We found the beach house online and we were all hoping it would be as nice as the pictures online. We pull up to the beach house and it is bright Pepto Bismol PINK with baby blue trim. It was very shocking and we were frightened what we would find inside. The saying, never judge a book by its cover, was definitely right when it comes to the pink beach house. The inside was so nice and plenty big for all 12 of us. Here are a few picture from our fun family vacation. I did not take many pictures. I guess I was having too much fun hanging out with everyone! I do not have any picture of my mom, dad, or brother.....



Nicole braiding our hair




Kelly and baby Brooke



Ellie posing for the camera



Cole and Cort enjoying the fire


Maddie learning to surf.



Cort getting a little barrell.



Party wave for Jason and Cort



Maddie and Cole after wrestling in the sand
Ellie loved the water. She was not scared of the big waves.



Disneyland with the family





My mom and I took Maddie to the princess lunch at Ariel's Grotto. It was so much fun to see Maddie's face light up when the different princesses came to the table to talk to her. I am so excited to be able to take our little girl when she is old enough.



We finally have a family picture with everyone together. It has been a few years since we have been all together. It was very tricky trying to get 4 kids under the age of 5 to cooperate for the picture. I had so much fun spending time with my family. I love them so much and miss them. Thank you so much for a wonderful vacation.




4 comments:

Emily Frandsen said...

that looks like it was tons of fun! i can't believe the look-alikes in those pictures: how much maddie looks like your mom and how much that chick REALLY looks like cinderella!!!! holy cow. where did they get that girl? i mean she even has the same hair as cinderella . . . ok, ok, that was nerdy, i know. but seriously, she plays the part perfectly.

jandnrichards said...

LOve the update. I can't believe how close three weeks is. I got a little teary reading it. I am so excited and love you and Cort so much. Keep us posted

Nate & Kelly said...

I miss the beach house and smores!!! Can you send me pics of the pink house? I don't have any on my camera!

ryan and melissa said...

Wow- it's so fun to see your family! Your mom hasn't changed at all! And I can't believe Nicole has three kids!! And they are all so cute!