Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Hawaii



Oahu 2008

My buddy in Hawaii. She is so CUTE!

Elise did not grow up in the 80's.
This is her chance.....

Thanks Steve & Jenny for a GREAT trip.

An attempt at being artistic....what do you think?
*Can you find Andrew
Pearl Harbor

View from the Andersons' Beach House

Cort is really excited for us to have kids so I do not make him do stuff like this any more.

Dole Plantation

The moment of truth: who is stronger?

Hawaii Surfing Crew




A few of our favorite places to eat while in Hawaii........

Yummy Macademia Nut Fish

Thanks to Peter's dad, we were introduced to malasadas.
A must if you are in Hawaii.

Shave Ice
We tried a few different places but they all taste the same to me....delicious!

Beach Day


How we spent the ride home from the beach......



I couldn't even make it to my bed
Townsend Family. Thank you for a wonderful trip!

11 comments:

laura said...

The dole plantation is fun...they have great treats there! I love the pictures. It really makes me want to go back to Hawaii!!

ryan and melissa said...

Jealous! I love Hawaii! Hope all is well with you, Kim! It's nice to be able to keep in touch through the blogging world.

Emily Frandsen said...

lol. that is really funny that you put all of our sleeping pictures on there! man, i was SOOOO tired every night! i wish we were all still there . . . i miss you guys already!

Annie said...

Kim...you're lookin fab. Tell Peter and Emily congrats for me will ya?

jandnrichards said...

kim so fun. I love Elise she would have been great in the 80's. It looked like you guys had such a great trip. I love the artisitic pic.

Jamie said...

kim, i'm so glad i found your blog. hawaii! so fun! how are you guys? i hope we make it to emilys wedding. we miss you guys!

Ashley said...

What a fabulous trip!! I love all the photos - you look amazing as always.

Clayton and Hailey said...

Hey, I just found your blog. Your pictures are awesome, what an awesome trip!!!! Looks like so much fun. See you soon

Lacey Jay said...

Looks like a fun trip.. I'm so jealous! How are you guys? How's things going with your adoption? I know both of our littles ones are due shortly... Crazy. Good Luck:)

Whitney said...

Hey pretty awesome pics!! Wade and I were laughing so hard at some of them! We finally updated our blog. Hope you guys are feeling better.

Jeff and Diana said...

oh my gosh i love that peter is going to be in your fam now. tell them congrats. it looks like you have busy with fabulous trips. jealous.