
Cort and I took a trip to Lake Powell with Ashley's family over the 4th of July. They were so nice to let us crash their family vacation. Cort and I love Lake Powell! It had been years since we had been there. It's as beautiful and as fun as we remember. We definitely want to make Lake Powell a family tradition.

Ashley and Brik.

Cort and I Brik (I hope they do not look at the blog b/c I know they will not be happy with me posting this picture) I think they look good!!

Ashley and I on the back of the boat.

We loved taking the wave runners out of for long drives. Cort and Brik preferred driving because Ashley and I were definitely more cautious. I wish I had a picture of Ashley pulling Cort and Brik on the tube. We were so worried about the guys pulling us on the tube but the first round Ashley pulled them, Cort went flying off the tube. It was hilarious. I am not sure how it happened but good work Ashley!!!

Have you ever tried jumping on a water trampoline?? It was my first time and it is nothing like a regular tramp. We were thinking we were going to be able to jump really high and do lots of tricks. You definitely cannot do tricks, the only trick is trying to balance and not fall off. Hannah, Cami and I spent hours trying to balance and then trying to push each other into the water. We tried to wake Ashley up but she was taking a nap. It turned out to be really entertaining and I loved hanging out with Hannah and Cami but we missed Ashley.


Here is the crew on the boat ride to Rainbow Bridge. Ashley's family is so great and spoiled us with great food and a wonderful weekend! They have the sweetest family I have ever met. Thanks again!!

Thanks Nielsen/Jackson family for a WONDERFUL vacation!!!
10 comments:
How fun! I have never been, but have always wanted to visit and stay on a house boat. What a great way to celebrate 4th of July!
yeah!!!! new post! looks like fun . . . it's been forever since i've been to lake powell, so i'm jealous. but i'm glad you guys were able to get away and have lots of fun!
Yeah you updated.It looks like you guys had a great time. We need to go to Powell. Love ya
What a fun trip! I am glad that you updated the blog. Emmy loves to see pics of Tortie and Tibbie!
I am so jealous! Lake Powell is one of my favorite places! Cute pictures!
I am so jealous! My parents used to have a houseboat on Lake Powell and we'd go every year and I soooo miss it! It is so much fun and it looks like you guys had a blast. I'm glad you updated your blog! :-)
Yay! I'm so glad you finally updated your blog. It looks like you had so much fun. I love Lake Powell!
Looks like fun! I just tried that trampoline thing last weekend. It was hilarious! Jeff and I were happy to hear we are not the only ones who could not do it very well:)
im so glad there's a new post! how fun!!
Way to update that blog girl!!! I looove lake Powell too, it is definly one of my favorite places on earth!!!
Oh and P.S. I saw you on the Price is Right :-)
Post a Comment