Thursday, May 1, 2008


Shot of us at the Bu aka Malibu aka Surfrider

6 comments:

chel wakley said...

Hey Kim it is Chelsea (Cram) Wakley I just wanted to say hi. You look great.

Emily Frandsen said...

cute picture! you FINALLY updated your blog!!!

Kari said...

Hi Kim, It's Kari, Justin's wife. Just wanted to say hi. You look great!! Glad to see you updated the blog. he he!

Alisa Larson said...

You two are such a gorgeous couple! Kim, any star sightings lately? :-)

Dori said...

Hey let's see some more! Very cute picture, we'll have to have a game night soon. xoxox

Kathy said...

Hey Cort, what's up? Look's like this picture was taken in Newport...Kathy and I were just up there for the 4th of July. Are you going to participate in the event for the 30 year bash? I'm going to try to. We should get together with you guy some time.

Ty Hart