Wednesday, January 30, 2008

THE PRICE IS RIGHT!


I got tickets to the Price is Right. We had a great idea of buying matching t-shirts to try and get on camera. We arrived at the studio at 11:30am. They told us the taping does not start until 4:00pm, but we had to stick around because they would be taking pictures and interviewing all audience members. Well, our pictures were taken and we were interviewed. They asked us, "Where we were from, if we were working or going to school." It was not an interview just a few questions. We were all trying to be very energetic and talkative during the "interview." (well my friend Ashley did not want to be picked to be on the show so she kept hiding her name tag) It was raining really hard and we were all starting to get tired. We were wondering if it was worth waiting 4 hours to watch the taping of the show. BELIEVE ME, IT WAS WORTH IT!!!!

My friend Anjuli was picked to be a contestant on the show. SHE WON THE ENTIRE SHOW CASE!!!! She went home with a jacuzzi, bedroom set, $450 worth of sunscreen, and a new couch. $19,139 worth of gifts. Watch March 3rd to see Anjuli win.

We had a bet before the taping started. If any of us won anything on the show we had to treat the others to dinner and a movie. Anjuli won, so that means we got a free dinner at My Taco.....it was delicious. She still owes a movie. I love the PRICE IS RIGHT. Hopefully, next time I will win.

23 comments:

jandnrichards said...

Kimmie i love it. We need to do something like that when i come in town. I loved your shirts. I also loved the pictures of Christmas. I miss you guys so much. I am so glad you updated the blog. You do so many fun things. They are fun to read about. Love and miss you. Nicole

Emily said...

I love the price is right! I can't believe that she won! That is awesome. Sounds like a fun time. I can't wait to watch.

laura said...

How fun! I love the price is right...not to mention how fun it would be actually win! Crazy!

Kerri said...

Found your blog! Cute shirts! Congrats to Anjuli - that is so great!

Kari said...

i can't wait to watch you guys on March 3rd. Fun times, congrats to your friend. :)

The Morzelewski Family said...

No Way! I must admit that I love the Price is Right and I watch it every morning while we are getting up and ready for the day. It is my dream to go! I will totally watch and look for you!

Ashley said...

You do SO many fun things in L.A. - this is awesome. I can't believe your friend one. So fun to see pictures of you and Cort!

Wade Family said...

Kim...
yeah I am so glad you started to blog, I am sad that I just found out about it... talk to you soon.

Jeff and Diana said...

kim i just found you on heather's list. you and cort are so cute! how lucky is your friend for not only getting picked but winning big! it was fun getting updated on your life from your blog! i will check back often.
di

Jeff and Diana said...

oh and i almost forgot... emily and peter? are they dating? how crazy is that! i love emily she is so cute. peter on the other hand... im just kidding, he's a great childhood friend.

youngfam said...

Kim (and cort) i am so excited you have a blog! I wish we could have seen you over christmas. It's always so fun. Your friend is awesome! I would hide my name for sure... i think iw ould sound like a 8 year old when guessing prices, i am the worst!
tiff

The Nortons said...

So fun Kim! I love that you all had matching shirts and pretty much spent the day there!

petey said...

kim.
good hustle. that's good team playing. it's too bad you guys didn't bet to split the winnings...

di.
where's the love?

emily.
seriously, what are you thinking?

Dori said...

you are so rad! next stop...Moment of Truth? naa, way too scary!

Lance and Em said...

Kim-
I just found your blog on Heather's and I love your long hair! It looks so great. That is so cool about the Price is Right... that show will forever remind me of my grandpa.

Emilee

Geri R said...

That is really awesome, speaking from one who never wins anything! I love the shirts, too.

The Jeff Bylund Family said...

Kim,
Hey! I am glad that I found your blog. It is fun to read about what you have been doing. That is cool about the Price is Right. Ang, Linds, and I had lunch this week, because she was in town. We all wondered how you were doing, and Ang said that she found your blog. Anyway, have a good one!
Tam

ambercarlson said...

Hey! I am so jealous!! You girls look like you have so much fun! We miss you all in LA! Keep in touch!

Amber Carlson
www.carlsoncru.blogspot.com

A Resh Perspective said...

Hey guys,

Glad we found you. We'll be adding you to areshperspective.blogspot.com

- Resh

Alisa Larson said...

Hi Kim! It's your long lost cousin Alisa! Are you going to update this blog or what? I know you've had some star sightings or something! Oh, and will you email Whitney and ask her to add me to her blog. My email is joenlarson@qwest.net. I really want to keep up with my cousins better.

Shanell Farr said...

hey i didnt know you guys had a blog! yay!

chel wakley said...

Hey Kim it is Chelsea (Cram).. I went to dinner with Linds the other day and she said you were blogging.. You and your husband are so darling.. I am glad I found you.. I can't believe how long your hair is.

California Blakes said...

Hi Kim! This is Julianne Blake. I just found your blog! I also wanted to tell you I just met your friends Nate and Rachel. They are super cool. I hope you guys are doing well! I haven't seen you forever!