Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Home for the Holidays

I am finally posting pictures from Christmas. We were able to go home and see my family for Christmas. Cort was able to go skiing everyday while I enjoyed hanging out with my family. I had to drop Cort off at Snowbird so I decided we might as well get a picture since I drove him up the canyon. I love Utah in the winter. It is so pretty.

We were able to attend my family's annual Christmas Eve party with all of cousins. It is always an entertaining night with lots of people and tons of food. My uncle Richard and I showed up in matching Christmas sweaters.

Here is a picture of the girls.....Look closely, I am holding a picture of Justin Timberlake. It was a gift given to my cousin Tyler. He was kind enough to let me hold it for the picture.

and a picture of all the guys. Thanks Chelsey and Don for hosting the Christmas Eve party. It was fun getting together with everyone over Christmas.

I made the mistake of telling Cort my parents were getting him the Wii for Christmas. He has been asking for the last few months if my mom would send it to him early. He could not wait until Christmas morning. Well, he finally was able to open it and he was really excited!!!
My mom loves the Wii. We did not realize my mom would be the one dying to play. She would want us to stay up until 1:00am playing different games. Nate was amused sitting back and watching my mom and Kelly play.






4 comments:

The Nortons said...

So fun, Kim! I can't believe how long your hair is...It looks awesome!

Nate & Kelly said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Chris said...

Cort! Why didn't you call me to ski over the break? Oh well come back soon and lets get another day in.

mikeandlindsey said...

Hey Kimmie! So I just got the internet and think I might have to get into this blog thing too. It was great seeing you at Christmas let me know when you come back.