Gave in to Temptation.....
I did it. I am not sure why I finally gave in to my sister, Kristy, and Ashley asking me to start a blog...but I did. I have been a silent "blogger" meaning I waste hours looking at blogs everyday. I guess I should not say waste, I spend precious work time looking at blogs. I decided it was only fair to do my own blog since I look at everyone else's blog. I love reading about friends adventures and looking at pictures of people I have not seen for years. I will try and post some of the fun things Cort and I have the opportunity to do living in Southern California.
17 comments:
yes! the first person to comment on the blog! i love it! now i expect a complete play-by-play of everything you and cort do!
kim yeah. i am so excited and proud. you better post often. love and miss you
Hi Kim - Even though I haven't seen you in years, I too am glad you started a blog, I just love your sister and your family. Hope you don't mind me popping in. :)
WOOHOO!
Way to give into peer pressure! Now we have another way of communicating while u r at work other than texts! I will add you to my friends list :)
Kim, It's been a while.....I hope that you are doing well. I am glad that you started a blog, it is one of the best ways to kill time at work-and it is a great way to stay connected.
I love it!! So glad you have a blog now...and I love the cute picture of you and Cort.
i can't wait to see your awesome and amazing pictures in new york city. what a fun life!! so cool!
Kim I love that you made a blog...Erin totally made me do one also! She actually had to make it for me so that I would make one! Hope all is well.
Jami
It has been too long! I am so happy I found your blog! I hope we can keep in touch...and I would love to catch up sometime!
Side note...why didn't anyone tell me to fix MY hair in our bid day picture? I was dying when I read your comment on Kristy's blog. That picture is classic!
I hope things are going well for you!
KIM! i'm so glad you started a blog. it's about time. haven't talk to you in awhile. i'd love to catch up! hope things are going well.
Holy cow Kim, welcome!!! I am excited that you started one. You won't feel so far away. Now I don't oebbwuzhave to bug Nicole about how you are doing!
Kim, so good to hear from you! You look great- your hair is long! Are you back in town? If so, we should get together for lunch or something... give me a call (my number's the same) or send me an e-mail (hotmelfaye@hotmail.com).
Welcome to the blogging world!!! Nicole said you are doing all sorts of fun things so we want to see them. i.e the spice girls concert!! Can't wait to see all of your fun California adventures.
Why don't people tell me these things. I too, have been wanting you to start a blog because I am sick and tired of not knowing what you are up to. I hope all is well, and I am happy to get to keep in touch better!
Kim, I didn't know you had a blog. Awesome, but it is in serious need of updates! Lets see some of you and Cort!
Kim, congratulations on the blog. I was one of the late bloggers also. I am glad that you also got pressured into it!
Post a Comment