Congrats. I didn't even know you were prego.. Hooray I am so happy for you guys. They are so darling. I hope you guys are doing well and adjusting to life with Three.. WOW
Kim! Congratulations! Your little family is gorgeous! I am so happy for you! I just did an adorable photo shoot with twin boy and girls, I have tons of cute stuff I made for them, if you want any of it for photos. I will send it to you or just pics. are you on facebook? if not email me at jylholiday@yahoo.com. I am so happy how quick your little family grew! Good Luck! its a tough job! LOL Love and miss you guys!
Congrats Kim and Court! I hear you are a pro with all those kiddies! I can't imagine how much work three kids under three would be! Hopefully you don't mind me adding you to my blog list. I feel like I should be able to follow you guys since all I hear about all the time is how cute Kate is from Drew and Talli:) Take care!
Your kids are adorable Kim. Little Kate is growing up so fast and the twins are so darling. Looks like Cort needs to convince Parker how great the beach is :) Glad you guys are doing well!
I had no idea! Congratulations! That is really exciting. I have always wanted twins. Then I had my second baby, and now I know I'm not cut out for two babies at once, one is all I can handle at a time. If anyone can handle it, you can. Your an amazing mother. Congratulations again.
8 comments:
these pictures are soo cute!! i miss my little kate and the twins!!!
Congrats. I didn't even know you were prego.. Hooray I am so happy for you guys. They are so darling. I hope you guys are doing well and adjusting to life with Three.. WOW
Kim! Congratulations! Your little family is gorgeous! I am so happy for you! I just did an adorable photo shoot with twin boy and girls, I have tons of cute stuff I made for them, if you want any of it for photos. I will send it to you or just pics. are you on facebook? if not email me at jylholiday@yahoo.com. I am so happy how quick your little family grew! Good Luck! its a tough job! LOL Love and miss you guys!
I love that picture if the 4 kids on the rock. cute babies...we loved holding and cuddling them!
Wow I can't believe they are 5 weeks already! Time flies! Kate is getting so big! You guys have such a beautiful family!
Congrats Kim and Court! I hear you are a pro with all those kiddies! I can't imagine how much work three kids under three would be! Hopefully you don't mind me adding you to my blog list. I feel like I should be able to follow you guys since all I hear about all the time is how cute Kate is from Drew and Talli:) Take care!
Your kids are adorable Kim. Little Kate is growing up so fast and the twins are so darling. Looks like Cort needs to convince Parker how great the beach is :) Glad you guys are doing well!
I had no idea! Congratulations! That is really exciting. I have always wanted twins. Then I had my second baby, and now I know I'm not cut out for two babies at once, one is all I can handle at a time. If anyone can handle it, you can. Your an amazing mother. Congratulations again.
Post a Comment